Polished Concrete Floors For
Fayetteville Home Or Business
Concrete flooring is beginning to dominate contemporary flooring design because of its inherent beauty and sustainability. Polished concrete floors are the most environmentally conscious flooring solution available. Stained concrete floors are one of the most prevalent floor finishes in residential new construction and renovation due to the wide variety of finishes that can be achieved with concrete pigments and stains. Sealed concrete floors mimic the appearance of polished concrete floors at a much lower price.
POLISHED CONCRETE Flooring
Polished concrete is an ideal solution for both commercial and residential flooring. Homeowners and business owners have many different options for finishes that can meet almost any budget and any design requirement
BENEFITS OF POLISHED CONCRETE
- Low Maintenance - Polished concrete does not require waxing or stripping to main its sheen.
- Cost Effective - Polished concrete can reduce energy use through reflective ambient lighting, low maintenance and long life span.
- Stain-Resistant - Polished concrete is very dense and has a true seal on the surface that prevents any stains unlike regular concrete.
FINISHES, COLORS & GLOSS LEVELS
There are many options available with polished concrete. Users of this system can choose between multiple colors, gloss levels and finishes.
Commercial Polished Concrete Flooring
STAINED AND POLISHED CONCRETE FLOORS
STAINED CONCRETE FLOORING
Concrete can be stained regardless of its age or condition. Staining concrete is great for revitalizing dull, lackluster surfaces in offices, restaurants or warehouses. Because stains penetrate the concrete surface most stains provide UV stability and wear resistance which permits their use on interior or exterior concrete.
BENEFITS OF STAINED CONCRETE
- Beauty - Properly designed stained concrete flooring captures the look of far more expensive flooring options including granite, marble, travertine, sandstone, flagstone, and slate. This gives your flooring an elegant and stylish look at an affordable cost.
- Water Resistance - Stained concrete floors allow low amounts of moisture to pass through without leaving any effect. Stained concrete floors will not warp or rot, grow mold or mildew, or discolor when exposed to moisture from above or below.
- Low Maintenance - Stained concrete floors require little maintenance compared to other flooring options. These floors can simply be swept and mopped clean as needed while maintaining their overall look and elegance.
Residential Stained Concrete Flooring
SEALED CONCRETE FLOORING
Concrete sealers are applied to protect the concrete from surface damage, corrosion, and staining. The sealer blocks the pores in the concrete to reduce absorption of water and salts. It forms an impermeable barrier which prevents such materials from penetrating the concrete.
BENEFITS OF SealED CONCRETE
- Inexpensive: Sealed concrete is the most economical concrete flooring solution and can be applied using a variety of different sealers that will reduce ongoing maintenance.
- Protective: Concrete sealer protects the floor from spills and stains. Although it won't stop 100% penetration, it will stop deep penetration from water, rust, dirt, grime and oil spills making cleanup much easier.
- Enhances: Some concrete sealers can actually enhance the appearance of the concrete. Concrete coatings are available in variety of finishes that will give a "wet" finish or matte finish to the surface which brings out the natural tones of the concrete.